Phytofulgurites: A new type of geological formations
- 51 Downloads
KeywordsBitumen DOKLADY Earth Science Mineral Matter Natural Bitumen Lightning Strike
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. N. Chervinskii, Nature, No. 3/4, 26 (1926).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yu. Lysyuk, in Structure, Composition, and History of the Lithosphere in the Timan-North Ural Segment (Geoprint, Syktyvkar, 2002), Vol. 11, pp. 102–104 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Lysyuk, V. P. Lyutoev, and V. N. Filippov, in Nanomineralogy. Ultra-and Miscrodispersed State of Mineral Matter (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2005), pp. 438–457 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Rakov and M. A. Uman, in Lightning: Physics and Effects (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2003).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Yushkin, Vestn. In-ta Geol. Komi Nauchn. Tsentra URO RAN, No. 6, 1 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.N. P. Yushkin, Geochem. Cosmochem. Acta. Spec. Suppl., 585 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.N. P. Yushkin, Vestn. In-ta Geol. Komi Nauschn. Tsentra URO RAN, No. 9, 2 (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.O. A. Radchenko and V. A. Uspenskii, Geol. Balcanica, 93, 53 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.N. P. Yushkin, A. Yu. Lysyuk, and S. I. Ploskova, The Kara Impact Event: Scenario, Parameters, and Consequences (Geoprint, Syktyvkar, 2003) (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Inc. 2006