Geoacoustic location of earthquake preparation areas
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsPhase Portrait DOKLADY Earth Science Hydrophone East Division Earthquake Epicenter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Kuptsov, I. A. Larionov, and B. M. Shevtsov, Volkanol. Seismol., No. 4, 1 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Sobolev and A. V. Ponomarev, Earthquake Physics and Forerunners (Nauka, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Lappo, B. W. Levin, E. V. Sasorova, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk 388, 805 (2003) [Dokl. Earth Sci. 389, 229 (2003)].Google Scholar
- 4.S. D. Vinogradov, in Researches in the Earthquake Physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1976], pp. 67–74 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.S. D. Vinogradov, K. I. Kuznetsova, A. G. Moskvina, and V. V. Shteinberg, in Physical Processes in the Sources of Earthquakes (Nauka, Moscow, 1980], pp. 129–140 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Krylov, Akoust. Zh. 29, 790 (1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.B. W. Levin, L. N. Zakharov, V. F. Bakhtiarov, and M. Kasahara, Volkanol. Seismol., No. 1, 3 (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Gordienko, L. N. Zakharov, and V. I. Il’ichev, Vector-Phase Methods in Acoustics (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Gordienko, V. I. Il’ichev, and Ya. A. Il’yushin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 339, 808 (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Gordienko, V. N. Nekrasov, B. I. Goncharenko, et al., Problems and Methods of Hydroacoustic Measurements (FGUP VNIIFTRI, Moscow, 2003), pp. 161–210 [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Inc. 2006