Application of the external standard method with a correction for absorption in the srxrf analysis of biological tissue
- 24 Downloads
A variant of the analysis of biological tissue (standard liver specimen, NCSZC 85005 Beef liver), where its reference specimen is q standard specimen of the geological matrix (soil, IAEA Soil-7), is considered. Concentrations of elements: K, Ca, Mn, Fe, Cu, Zn, Br, Rb, and Sr in the standard liver specimen are determined with and without consideration of the absorption of fluorescence emission by different matrices. The introduction of an absorption correction makes it possible to effectively take into account the difference in the absorption properties of the matrices under investigation (liver and soil) and determine the concentrations of chemical elements, which insignificantly differ from certified data.
Keywordssynchrotron radiation X-ray fluorescence analysis international standard specimens mass attenuation factors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Pashkova and T. N. Gunicheva, Anal. Kontrol 10, 200 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.T. N. Gunicheva and I. E. Vasil’eva, Anal. Kontrol 16, 318 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Chernorukov and O. V. Nipruk, Theory and Practice of X-Ray Fluorescent Analysis, Electron Teaching Aid (Nizhegor. Gos. Univ., Nizh. Novgorod, 2012). [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Koval’skaya, Sib. Ekol. Zh., No. 1, 93 (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.T. N. Gunicheva, Metody Ob’ekty Khim. Anal. 3, 88 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.D. I. Kochubei, EXAFS-Spectroscopy of Catalysts (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1992). [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Dar’in and Ya. V. Rakshun, Nauch. Vestn. NGTU, No. 2, 112 (2013).Google Scholar