Determination of the local structure of a highly dispersed Pd-Nanosystem located on a titanium dioxide carrier
- 40 Downloads
This work is devoted to a structural study of a highly dispersed Pd nanosystem, which is stabilized in the TiO2 matrix, by XAFS spectroscopy. Nanocomposite was prepared from bimetallic PdCo(μ-OOCMe)4(NCMe) precursor followed by processing in several ways: calcination in air and in argon and microwave irradiation. The local structure of Pd catalysts formed by different methods was studied. Possible structural models were considered in detail.
KeywordsCobalt Microwave Irradiation Neutron Technique XANES Spectrum Palla Dium Oxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Yu. Kozitsyna, S. E. Nefedov, N. V. Cherkashina, V. N. Ikorskii, M. N. Vargaftik, and I. I. Moiseev, Izv. RAN, Ser. Khim., No. 9, 2149 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.D. I. Kochubei, in EXAFS-Spectrosopy of the Catalysts (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1992), p. 146 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.K. V. Klementev, Code VIPER for Windows, www.desy.de/~klmn/viper.html.
- 5.N. Binsted, J. V. Campbell, S. J. Gurman, and P. C. Stephenson, EXCURV92, Program code (SERC Daresbury Lab., UK. 1991).Google Scholar
- 7.C. T. Prewitt, R. D. Shannon, and D. B. Rogers, Inorg. Chem. 10, 719 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.H.-J. Meyer and H. K. Muller-Buschbaum, Zeitschr. Naturforsch. B: Anorg. Chem. Org. Chem. 34, 1661 (1979).Google Scholar