Optoelectronic UV Communication on Scattered Laser Radiation
Previous and new results on the problems of optical communication in scattered laser radiation in the UV wavelength range, obtained at the Institute of Atmospheric Optics, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences, are discussed. Field experiments on optoelectronic communication in night- and daytime conditions in 2017 and 2018 are presented.
Keywordslaser radiation scattering field experiments optical communication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.V. K. Jagadeesh, Arpita. Choudhary, Fr. M. Bui, and P. Muthuchidambaranathan, “Characterization of channel impulse responses for NLOS Underwater wireless optical communications,” in Conf. Advances in Computing and Communications (ICACC), August 27–29, 2014, Cochin (IEEE, 2014), p. 77–79.Google Scholar
- 8.Arpita Choudhary, V. K. Jagadeesh, and P. Muthuchidambaranathan, “Pathloss analysis of NLOS underwater wireless optical communication channel,” in Int. Conf. “Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS)”, February 13–14, 2014, Coimbatore (IEEE, 2014), p. 1–4.Google Scholar
- 14.G. I. Marchuk, G. A. Mikhailov, M. A. Nazaraliev, R. A. Darbinyan, B. A. Kargin, and V. S. Elepov, Monte Carlo Method in Atmospheric Optics (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.E. G. Kablukova and B. A. Kargin, “Effective discreteatikhastic modifications of local Monte Carlo estimates for priblems of laser sounding of scattering media,” Vychisl. Tekhnol. 17 (3), 70–82 (2012).Google Scholar
- 17.G. A. Mikhailov and G. Z. Lotova, “Numerical-statistical estimate of the particle flux with a finite dispersion,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk 447 (1), 18–21 (2012).Google Scholar
- 19.V. V. Belov and M. V. Tarasenkov, “Algorithms of statistical modeling of optical communication of pulse bistatic connumication channels,” in Proc. of Int. Conf. “Urgent Problems of Computational and Applied Mathemetic-2015,” Devoted to the 90th Anniversary of G.I. Marchuk, Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathmatical Geophysicas SB RAS, October 19–23 2015 (Abvei, Novosibirsk, 2015), p. 95–101 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 23.V. V. Belov, “Optical communication on scattered laser radiation,” Proc. SPIE—Int. Soc. Opt. Eng. 10466, CID: 10466 0H, [10466-24] (2017).Google Scholar
- 24.V. V. Belov, V. N. Abramochkin, Yu. V. Gridnev, A. N. Kudryavtsev, S. P. Kulaev, M. V. Tarasenkov, V. O. Troitskii, and A. V. Fedosov, “Bistatic optoelectronic communication systems: Field experiments in artificial and natural water reservoirs,” Atmos. Oceanic Opt. 30 (4), 366–371 (2017).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 25.V. N. Abramochkin, V. V. Belov, Yu. V. Gridnev, A. N. Kudryavtsev, M. V. Tarasenkov, and A. V. Fedosov, “Optoelectronic communication in the atmosphere using diffuse laser radiation: Experiments in the field,” Light Eng. 25 (4), 41–49 (2017).Google Scholar
- 26.M. Yu. Arshinov, B. D. Belan, D. K. Davydov, G. A. Ivlev, A. V. Kozlov, D. A. Pestunov, E. V. Pokrovskii, G. N. Tolmachev, and A. V. Fofonov, “Sites for monitoring of greenhouse gases and gases oxidizing the atmosphere,” Atmos. Ocean. Opt. 20 (1). 45–53 (2007).Google Scholar