New strategy for the search of natural biologically active substances
- 62 Downloads
KeywordsActive Substance Berberine Triptolide Plant Preparation Global Institute
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Mashkovskii, M.D., Lekarstva XX veka (Medicines of XX Century), Moscow: Novaya Volna, 1998.Google Scholar
- 6.Raskin, I., Ribnicky, D.M., Komarnytsky, S., Ilic, N., Poulev, A., Borisjuk, N., Brinker, A., Moreno, D.A., Ripoll, C., Yakoby, N., O’Neal, J.M., Cornwell, T., Pastor, I., and Fridlender, B., Plants and Human Health in the Twenty-First Century, Trends Biotechnol., 2002, vol. 20, pp. 522–531.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Who, O., Traditional Medicine. Fact Sheet, 2007, no. 134, Revised May 2003, http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs134/en/.
- 11.Schippmann, U., Leaman, D.J., and Cunningham, A.B., Impact of Cultivation and Gathering of Medicinal Plants on Biodiversity: Global Trends and Issues, Biodiversity and the Ecosystem Approach in Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Satellite Event on the Occasion of the 9th Regular Session of the Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, Inter-Departmental Working Group on Biological Diversity for Food and Agriculture (October 12–13, 2002), Rome, 2002, pp. 1–21.Google Scholar
- 13.UNO, Rep. Conf. United Nations Organization “Environment and Development” (June 3–14, 1992, Rio de Janeiro), Resolutions, New York: UNO, 1992, vol. 1, p. 1.Google Scholar
© MAIK Nauka 2008