An assessment of nutrient degradation in Russia’s arable soils
- 52 Downloads
The problem of interaction between human society and the environment has become especially pressing of late. It is unreal to maintain the quality of human life at a particular level without resolving the current environmental problems, particularly the problem of arable soil degradation because of irrational land use. The soil cover accumulates nutrients and works as a biological absorber and neutralizer of pollutants. If we do not maintain and use this important component of the biosphere rationally, a global food and economic crisis is possible.
KeywordsOrganic Fertilizer Mineral Fertilizer Arable Soil Crop Acre Arable Land Area
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population.Google Scholar
- 2.http://yandex.ru/images/search?text=динамика%20площади%20пашни%20в%20мире&stype=image&lr=10747&noreask=1&source=wiz&redircnt=1437905977.1.Google Scholar
- 3.http://faostat3.fao.org/home/E.Google Scholar
- 4.www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/economy/#.Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Kudeyarov and V. M. Semenov, “Agrochemical problems and the current state of agricultural chemicalization in the Russian Federation,” Agrokhimiya, No. 10, 3 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Mineev and L. A. Bychkova, “The state and application outlook for mineral fertilizers in Russian and world agriculture,” Agrokhimiya, No. 8, 5 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Kudeyarov and V. M. Semenov, “Assessment of the current contribution of fertilizers to the agrogeochemical cycles of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium,” Eurasian Soil Sci. 37 (12), 1279 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Sychev, E. N. Efremov, and V. A. Romanenkov, “Agrochemical science: Results and outlook,” Probl. Agrokhim. Ekol., No. 4, 11 (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.http://mineral.ru/Facts/stat/124/226/index.html.Google Scholar