Ways of developing oil and gas resources in the Russian sector of the Arctic
General Meeting of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- 102 Downloads
KeywordsArctic Ocean Komi Republic Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage Arctic Shelf Hydrocarbon Resource
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Big Oil of Timan-Pechora: The Komi Republic’s Oil Industry, 1929–2009], Ed. by N. V. Mel’nikova (Komi Respublikanskaya Tipografiya, Syktyvkar, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Gramberg, “Geochemical studies as a method to seek the genetic traits of oil-source formations (by the example of the USSR Arctic regions),” in Oil and Gas Content in the North of Siberia. Proc. of the Institute of Arctic Geology (Leningrad, 1958), Vol. 92 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Oil and Gas of Tyumen’ in Documents (Sverdlovskoe Sredne-Ural’skoe Kn. Izd., 1971–1979), in 3 vols. [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.F. K. Gurari and A. E. Kontorovich, “N.N. Rostovtsev-a navigator of the Western Siberian Oil and Gas Ocean,” in From the History of Domestic Oil and Gas Geology (Izd. SO RAN, Novosibirsk, 1998) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Kontorovich, I. I. Nesterov, F. K. Salmanov, et al., The Oil and Gas Geology of Western Siberia (Nedra, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Borisov, V. S. Vinnikovskii, I. A. Tanygin, and Yu. F. Fedorovskii, “The shelf of the Barents and Kara seas as Russia’s new large raw-material base (structural features, key areas of further work),” Geol. Nefti Gaza, No. 1 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.I. S. Gramberg, O. I. Suprunenko, and Yu. V. Shipel’kevich, “Shtokman-Lunin megasaddle-a highly promising structural type of the Barents-Kara Plate,” Geol. Nefti Gaza, No. 1 (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.E. V. Shipilov and R. R. Murzin, “Hydrocarbon deposits in the Western part of the Russian Arctic shelf: Geology and regularities of distribution,” Geol. Nefti Gaza, No. 4 (2001).Google Scholar
- 9.Alaska Oil and Gas Report, May 2006 (Alaska Department of Natural Resources Division of Oil & Gas, Anchorage, 2006).Google Scholar
- 11.Geological Society, London, Memoir. Arctic Petroleum Geology, Ed. by A. M. Spencer, A. F. Embry, D. L. Gautier, A. V. Stoupakova, and K. Sorensen (Geological Society, London, 2011), Vol. 35.Google Scholar
- 12.V. I. Bogoyavlenskii and I. V. Bogoyavlenskii, “Searching, exploration and development of oil and gas fields on the Arctic shelf,” Burenie Neft’, Nos. 7–8 (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.I. S. Gramberg, “Sedimentary basins of the continental margins of the World Ocean (origination, evolution, and oil and gas potential,” Dokl. Earth Sci. 362, 525 (1998).Google Scholar
- 14.I. S. Gramberg and O. I. Suprunenko, “Prospects for seeking giant oil and gas deposits on Russia’s Arctic shelves,” in Int. Simpos. Fuel-Energy Resources of Russia and Other CIS Countries, April 24–26, 1995 (Izd. Sankt-Peterburgskogo Gornogo Instituta (Tech. Univ.), St. Petersburg, 1995) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.Yu. N. Grigorenko, I. M. Mirchink, V. I. Savchenko, et al., “The hydrocarbon potential of Russia’s continental shelf: Status and problems of development,” in Mineral Resources of the Russian Shelf (Special Issue of the Journal Russia’s Mineral Resources. Economics and Management) (Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 17.A. E. Kontorovich, L. M. Burshtein, V. D. Kaminsky, et al., “The potential for hydrocarbon resource development on the Russian Arctic Ocean Shelf,” in Geological Society, London, Memoir. Arctic Petroleum Geology, Ed. by A. M. Spencer, A. F. Embry, D. L. Gautier, A. V. Stoupakova, and K. Sorensen (Geological Society, London, 2011), Vol. 35.Google Scholar
- 18.A. V. Stoupakova, Russian Western Arctic Basins and their hydrocarbon prospectivity. http://www.searchanddiscovery.com/abstracts/html/2013/90177arctic/abstracts/stoup.htm?q=%2BtextStrip%3Astoupakova. Cited April 14, 2015.
- 20.A. V. Stupakova, S. I. Bordunov, R. S. Sautkin, et al., “Russian Arctic oil and gas basins,” Geol. Nefti Gaza, No. 3 (2013).Google Scholar
- 21.I. S. Gramberg, Yu. N. Kulakov, Yu. E. Pogrebitskii, and D. S. Sorokov, “Arctic oil and gas superbasin,” in The World Ocean’s Oil and Gas Content: A Collection of Sci. Papers (Izd. Sevmorgeologiya, Leningrad, 1984) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 22.N. A. Bogdanov, V. E. Khain, and E. V. Shipilov, “Early Mesozoic geodynamics of the Barents-Kara region,” Dokl. Earth Sci. 357(9), 1285 (1997).Google Scholar
- 23.E. V. Artyushkov, I. V. Belyaev, G. S. Kazanin, et al., “Formation mechanisms of ultradeep sedimentary basins: The North Barents Basin. Petroleum potential implications,” Russ. Geol. Geophys. 55(5–6), 821 (2014).Google Scholar
- 29.A. E. Kontorovich, V. I. Suslov, A. M. Brekhuntsov, et al., “The strategy of socioeconomic development of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District,” Region: Ekon. Sotsiol., No. 3 (2003).Google Scholar
- 30.N. P. Laverov, A. N. Dmitrievskii, and V. I. Bogoyavlenskii, “The basic aspects of developing oil and gas resources of the Russian Arctic shelf,” Arktika: Ekol. Ekon., No. 1 (2011).Google Scholar
- 31.http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/47173. Cited April 14, 2015.
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2015