Where to start the implementation of Russia’s energy strategy
- 58 Downloads
The draft Energy Strategy of Russia for the Period up to 2035 poses for the first time the task of transferring to resource and innovation-based advance of the fuel and energy complex (FEC) as a locomotive of the country’s economic development. The authors draw attention to the necessity to renew all stages of developing and manufacturing domestic high-capacity power generation gas turbines, the most important element of innovative high-efficiency steam-gas blocks, and give examples of new energy technologies the implementation of which could become the first stage of the strategy’s implementation.
KeywordsEnergy Strategy Moscow Power Engineer Institute Design Office Steam Turbine Unit Innovative Energy Technology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Russia’s Power Industry: A Look into the Future (Substantiating Materials for Russia’s Energy Strategy for the Period until 2030) (Izd. Dom Energiya, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Maslennikov, Yu. A. Vyskubenko, V. Ya. Shterenberg, et al., Steam-Gas Units with Fuel Gasification Combined Cycle and Environmental Problems of the Energy Industry, Ed. by S. A. Khristianovich and T. K. Jaynes (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Batenin and V. M. Maslennikov, “Some problems of power engineering,” Energeticheskaya Politika, No. 14 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.O. N. Favorskii, V. M. Batenin, Yu. A. Zeigarnik, et al., “A complex steam-gas unit with steam injection and a heat pump unit (PTU MES 60) for AO Mosenergo,” Teploenergetika, No. 9 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.Reports on R&D under state contract no. 02.526.12.6008 of June 19, 2008. Process design and the creation of a complex to coproduce electricity and synthetic liquid fuel (SLF) from natural gas, stages 1–6. 2008–2010 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Antropov, V. M. Batenin, and V. M. Maslennikov, “The main causes of a low introduction of innovations in the energy industry,” Energeticheskaya Politika, No. 1 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Batenin, Yu. A. Zeigarnik, and O. N. Favorskii, “The works of the RAS Joint Institute for High Temperatures in the field of energy generation,” Izv. Akad. Nauk. Energetika, No. 5 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Maslennikov, V. M. Batenin, V. Ya. Shterenberg, et al., “Repowering existing steam-turbine units by topping gas-turbine units with partial oxidation of natural gas,” Them. Eng. 47(3), 228 (2000).Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Batenin, V. M. Maslennikov, and Yu. A. Vyskubenko, “Complex energy-generation use of coal,” Izv. Akad. Nauk. Energetika, No. 5 (2011).Google Scholar