Hybrid Materials Based on Na Liquid Glass, 2,4-Toluene Diisocyanate, Epoxy Oligomer, and Polyisocyanate
The relaxation properties of hybrid organomineral composite materials based on sodium liquid glass, 2,4-toluene diisocyanate, and polyisocyanate modified with epoxide resin are studied by spectral methods and concomitant calculations. It is demonstrated that chemical transformations occurring under heating during preparation of monolithic samples follow a complex pattern. Upon modification of the initial blends with the epoxy-diane resin, the composite acquires a homogeneous granular structure and its mechanical properties are improved. The initial relaxation moduli are as high as 1000 and 540 MPa at 20 and 100°С, respectively. For unmodified materials, the initial relaxation moduli are 730 and 520 MPa at 20 and 100°С, respectively. Master relaxation curves making it possible to forecast relaxation behavior under prolonged relaxation are obtained. The material containing the highest amount of polyisocyanate shows an extremely high relaxation modulus.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. J. Boday and D. A. Loy, Polym. Prepr. (Am. Chem. Soc., Div. Polym. Chem.) 50, 282 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Pomogailo, Ross. Khim. Zh. 56 (5), 64 (2002).Google Scholar
- 13.K. Szwarc-Rzepka, T. Szatkowski, F. Ciesielczyk, and T. Jesionowski, Physicochem. Probl. Miner. Process. 49 (2), 673 (2013).Google Scholar
- 15.M. S. Shabalina, E. A. Antipova, and G. A. Khlebov, Kauch. Rezina, No. 5, 26 (2014).Google Scholar
- 16.A. A. Askadskii, Computational Materials Science of Polymers (Cambridge Int. Sci. Publ., Cambridge, 2003).Google Scholar
- 17.A. A. Askadskii and V. I. Kondrashchenko, Computer Materials Science of Polymers (Nauchnyi mir, Moscow, 1999), Vol. 1 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 18.A. A. Askadskii and A. R. Khokhlov, Introduction to Polymer Physics and Chemistry (Nauchnyi mir, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 19.A. A. Askadskii, S. A. Tishin, V. V. Kazantseva, and O. V. Kovriga, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A 32 (12), 2437 (1990).Google Scholar
- 20.A. A. Askadskii, S. A. Tishin, M. I. Tsapovetskii, V. V. Kazantseva, O. V. Kovriga, and V. A. Tishin, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A 34 (1), 62 (1992).Google Scholar