Through Permeability of Polyvinylidene Fluoride Piezoactive Porous Films
Polyvinylidene f luoride porous films containing through channels have been prepared for the first time. The films have been obtained via melt extrusion followed by annealing, uniaxial extension, and thermal fixation. Uniaxial extension has been carried out in two stages (“cold” and “hot” drawing) at room and elevated temperature, respectively. The effect of orientation efforts during formation of the porous structure of films on the overall porosity, permeability for liquids, the content of piezoactive β- phase in the crystalline part of sample, and piezo modulus d31 has been studied. The formation of through channels occurs via a percolation mechanism at the overall porosity of 23%. Under uniaxial extension of films, the pore formation competes with the polymorphic α → β transition. The conditions of porous film preparation allowing one to attain the maximum through permeability and piezo modulus values have been determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.T. Masakazu, Y. Hitoshi, and I. Koubc, US Patent No. 6299773 (2001).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Takamura and H. Yoshida, US Patent No. 6299773 (1999).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Yu. Dmitriev, V. Bukošek, V. K. Lavrentyev, and G. K. Elyashevich, Acta Chim. Slov. 54, 784 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.C. Lei, B. Hu, R. Xu, Q. Cai, and W. Shi, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 400077 (2014).Google Scholar
- 15.D. Stauffer and A. Aharony, Introduction to Percolation Theory (Taylor and Francis, London, 1994).Google Scholar
- 16.G. K. Elyashevich, E. Yu. Rozova, and E. A. Karpov, RF Patent No. 2140936 (1997).Google Scholar
- 17.G. K. Elyashevich, A. G. Kozlov, and E. Yu. Rozova, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A 40 (6), 956 (1998).Google Scholar
- 26.V. V. Kochervinskii, N. V. Kozlova, A. Y. Khnykov, M. A. Shcherbina, S. N. Sulyanov, and K. A. Dembo, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 116, 695 (2010).Google Scholar
- 28.I. Yu. Dmitriev, I. S. Kuryndin, and G. K. Elyashevich, RF Patent No. 2635804 (2017).Google Scholar
- 29.G. A. Lushcheikin, Polymer Piezoelectrics (Khimiya, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].Google Scholar