Catalytic reactions in emulsions in the presence of a polymeric catalyst
- 26 Downloads
The theory of reactions between a surface-active substrate and a polymeric catalyst in emulsions has been developed. The conditions under which the rate of reaction in such systems substantially surpasses the rate of reaction in homogeneous systems have been determined and the regimes that make it possible to reduce the total time of the process have been established.
KeywordsSurface Activity Polymer Science Series Volume Phase Emulsion Droplet Droplet Radius
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I. V. Berezin, K. Martinek, and A. K. Yatsimirskii, Usp. Khim. 42, 1729 (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Vasilevskaya, A. A. Aerov, and A. R. Khokhlov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 398, 258 (2004).Google Scholar
- 13.P. N. Ablyazov, V. V. Vasilevskaya, and A. R. Khokhlov, J. Colloid. 69 (2007).Google Scholar
- 16.I. M. Okhapkin, E. E. Makhaeva, and A. R. Khokhlov, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim. (in press).Google Scholar
- 17.P. G. De Gennes, Scaling Concepts in Polymer Physics (Cornell Univ. Press, Ithaca, 1979; Mir, Moscow, 1982).Google Scholar