Cationic Oligomerization of Octene Fraction under Flow Conditions
- 10 Downloads
Laboratory studies have been conducted to explore the possibility of obtaining poly-α-olefin oil PAO-20 under flow conditions on the basis of the domestic industrial octene fraction of α-olefins. The features of cationic oligomerization have been revealed by varying the catalyst concentration and the reaction temperature; process parameters to ensure the maximum yield of desired target product have been determined.
Keywords:oligomerization catalyst α-olefins octene PAO
This work was carried out as part of the State Task of the Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis, Russian Academy of Sciences.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
One of the authors is the editor-in-chief the Neftekhimiya (Petroleum Chemistry) journal.
- 1.O. N. Tsvetkov, Poly-α-olefin Oils: Chemistry, Technology, and Applications (Tekhnika—TUMA GRUPP, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Nifant’ev, A. A. Vinogradov, I. V. Sedov, et al., Appl. Catal., A 549, 40 (2018).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Arutyunov, A. V. Kulik, S. N. Potapova, et al., Nauchno-Tekh. Vestn. OAO Rosneft’, No. 4, 87 (2016).Google Scholar
- 4.P. E. Matkovskii, G. P. Startseva, S. M. Aldoshin, et al., Polym. Sci., Ser. A 45, 1183 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.O. N. Tsvetkov, R. I. Toporishcheva, G. E. Kolesova, et al., Mir Nefteprod., Vestn. Neft. Kompan., No. 3, 26 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.I. R. Zaripov, V. A. Shepilin, M. D. Sayakhov, and Kh. E. Kharlampidi, Kauch. Rezina 76, 398 (2017).Google Scholar