Preparation of steel/titanium dioxide/titanium three-layer composite membranes
- 26 Downloads
Steel/TiO2/titanium composite membranes have been prepared by magnetron sputtering. The structure of the membrane substrate and that of the selective layers have been studied by scanning electron microscopy. It has been shown that membrane pores from 10 to 150 nm can be obtained by controlling the thickness of the deposited layer. It has been found that the adhesion of the ceramic and metal selective layers to the substrate is 0 according to the GOST 31149-2014 (ISO 2409:2013) classification. The steel/TiO2/titanium composite membranes possess high selectivity for high-molecular-weight substances and model suspended particles, with the flux of the membranes being on the order of 100 L/(m2 h bar) at a deposited-layer thickness of 1.5 μm.
Keywordscomposite membrane magnetron sputtering titanium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Yu. G. Zmievskii, I. I. Kirichuk, V. G. Mironchuk, and D. D. Kucheruk, Membr. Membr. Tekhnol. 4, 149 (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.R. E. Kesting, Synthetic Polymeric Membranes: A Structural Perspective, 2nd Ed. (Wiley, New York, 1985).Google Scholar
- 5.Membranes and Membrane Technologies, Ed. by A. B. Yaroslavtsev (Nauchnyi Mir, Moscow, 2013) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Nazarov, G. G. Kagramanov, N. G. Medvedkova, and Yu. I. Dytnerskii, RU Patent No. 2 088 319 (1997).Google Scholar
- 11.G. A. Dibrov, E. G. Novitskii, V. P. Vasilevskii, et al., in Proceedings of XII All-Russia Scientific Conference “Membranes’2013” (Vladimir, 2013), p. 90 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.V. N. Lapovok, V. I. Novikov, and L. I. Trusov, RU Patent No. 2 040 371 (1995).Google Scholar
- 13.V. I. Novikov, A. I. Sharapaev, D. A. Korostylev, and A. V. Kuz’min, Khim. Tekhnol., No. 10, 608 (2015).Google Scholar
- 14.V. I. Novikov, A. I. Sharapaev, A. B. Petunin, and A. G. Muradova, Khim. Tekhnol., No. 11, 667 (2015).Google Scholar
- 17.GOST (State Standard) 31149-2014 (ISO 2409:2013): Paints and Varnishes: Cross-Cut Test (Standartinform, Moscow, 2014).Google Scholar