Study of the interrelation between the chemical structure and stability of synthetic oils based on alkenylsuccinic acid esters
Synthetic oils based on alkenylsuccinic acid esters containing various alcohol residues were synthesized and the dependence of their stability on the chemical structure was studied for the first time. It was found that a change in the alcohol radical makes it possible to control the ester properties and to obtain substances that meet particular requirements.
KeywordsPetroleum Chemistry Ester Property Mass Loss Temperature Alcohol Residue Alkenylsuccinic Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Mamedyarov, F. T. Seiidov, et al., RU Patent No. 1241672. Byull. Izobret. No. 18 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Mamedyarov and F. Kh. Alieva, RU Patent No. 11814284. Byull. Izobret. No. 15 (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Mamedyarov and F. Kh. Alieva, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 26 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.B. G. Bedrik and I. S. Krichinskii, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 18 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Mamedyarov, Chemistry of Synthetic Oils (Khimiya, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar