Fischer-Tropsch synthesis on aluminum oxide-and zeolite-diluted catalysts
- 116 Downloads
The influence of alumina and zeolite as active diluents of a Fischer-Tropsch catalyst on the product composition of FT synthesis and on the catalyst activity and stability was studied. It was shown that dilution of the Fischer-Tropsch catalyst with a component that activates endothermic cracking, dehydration, and isomerization reactions makes it possible to design a catalyst system with inner thermal regulation and, thereby, to enhance the stability of the process and to alter its selectivity.
KeywordsAlumina Zeolite Catalyst Activity Dehydration Catalyst System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. D. Chang, W. H. Lang, and A. J. Silvestri, J. Catal. 56, 268 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.T. J. Huang and W. O. Haag, ACS Symp. Ser. 152, 307 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Bruce, G. J. Hope, and J. F. Mathews, Appl. Catal. 9, 351 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Dingzhu and Z. Zhixin, J. Fuel Chem. Technol. 15, 108 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Vytnova, G. A. Kliger, E. I. Bogolepova, et al., Neftekhimiya 41, 201 (2001) [Pet. Chem. 41, 182 (2001)].Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Vytnova, G. A. Kliger, E. I. Bogolepova, et al., Neftekhimiya 43, 90 (2003) [Pet. Chem. 43, 74 (2003)].Google Scholar