On Exact Solutions of the Oskolkov–Benjamin–Bona–Mahony–Burgers Equation
- 3 Downloads
For the Oskolkov–Benjamin–Bona–Mahony–Burgers equation with a linear source, families of exact solutions expressed in terms of elementary and special functions are constructed. It is shown that these families contain solutions growing to infinity on finite time intervals, bounded on any finite time interval (but not globally), and bounded globally in time.
Keywords:Oskolkov–Benjamin–Bona–Mahony–Burgers equation Sobolev-type equations exact solutions blowup of solutions
This research was supported by the Program of the President of the Russian Federation for Support of Young PhDs, project no. MK-1829.2018.1.
- 2.M. O. Korpusov, Blowup in Nonclassical Nonlocal Equations (Librokom, Moscow, 2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Polyanin, V. F. Zaitsev, and A. I. Zhurov, Methods for Solving Nonlinear Equations of Mathematical Physics and Mechanics (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Kudryashov, Methods of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics (Intellekt, Dolgoprudnyi, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. Polyanin and V. F. Zaitsev, Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2002; Chapman and Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, 2011).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Aristov, “On exact solutions of a third-order model equation,” Collection of Papers of Young Researchers from the Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics of Moscow State University (Maks-Press, Moscow, 2016), Vol. 13, pp. 6–16 [in Russian].Google Scholar