Substantiation of the field functional method as applied to scattering by a doubly periodic magnetodielectric structure
- 19 Downloads
A new method based on volume integro-differential equations is examined as applied to scattering by doubly periodic magnetodielectric structures. The uniqueness and boundedness of the solution to the problem is proved.
Keywordsmagnetodielectric periodic structure volume integral equations uniqueness of solution boundary conditions scattering of electromagnetic waves
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.L. Lifeng, “New Formulation of the Fourier Modal Method for Crossed Surface-Relief Gratings,” J. Optimizat. Soc. Am. A 14, 2758–2767 (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Khizhnyak, “The Grin’s Function of Maxwell’s Equations for Inhomogeneous Media,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 28, 1592–1609 (1958).Google Scholar
- 12.A. B. Samokhin, Integral Equations and Iteration Methods in Electromagnetic Scattering (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1998) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.N. Amitay, V. Galindo, and C. P. Wu, Theory and Analysis of Phased Array Antennas (Wiley, New York, 1972).Google Scholar
- 14.V. V. Nikol’skii and T. I. Nikol’skaya, Electrodynamics and Radio Wave Propagation (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.A. S. Il’inskii and G. Ya. Slepyan, Oscillations and Waves in Electrodynamic Systems with Loss (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.A. S. Il’inskii, V. V. Kravtsov, and A. G. Sveshnikov, Mathematical Models of Electrodynamics (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar