Investigation of energy parameters of the plasma-resistive furnace
- 23 Downloads
The electrical and thermal characteristics of plasma-resistive furnace in the drying zone at a recycling manmade waste were studied. The dependences of power output in the drying zone at different specific electrical resistances of the charge were derived. It is shown that introduction of additional resistance heating in the drying zone reduces the load on plasmatorch, increasing the lifetime of electrodes.
Key wordsplasma-resistive furnace plasmatorch mathematical model man-made waste plasma heating resistance heating
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.V. Gorin, Convective transfer in porous media and grainy layers, Abstract of doctoral dissertation in physics and mathematics, IT SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 1999.Google Scholar
- 2.B.I. Kitaev, V.N. Timofeev, B.A. Bokovikov, V.M. Malkin, V.S. Shvydkiy, F.R Sklyar, and Yu.G. Yaroshenko, Heat and Mass Transfer in a Dense Layer, Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1972.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu.L. Lyubina and A.L. Suris, Investigation of plasma gasification of solid organic substances in the shaft reactor, Thermal Engineering, 1999, No. 11, P. 64–67.Google Scholar
- 5.A.I. Aliferov and S. Lupi, Induction and Electrocontact Heating of Metals, NSTU, Novosibirsk, 2011.Google Scholar
- 8.A.I. Aliferov, A.S. Anshakov, V.A. Sinitsyn, P.V. Domarov, and D.S. Vlasov, Heat transfer in the working chamber of the shaft plasma furnace at technogeneous waste processing, ISJAEE, 2011, No. 10, P. 154–159.Google Scholar
- 9.A.S. Anshakov and P.V. Domarov, Investigation of energy characteristics in electric-arc plasmatorch with the stepped output electrode, NSTU Scientific Bulletin, 2013, Vol. 53, No. 4, P. 139–143.Google Scholar
- 10.M.G. Kuzmin, V.S. Cherednichenko, A.S. Anshakov, A.I. Aliferov, P.V. Domarov, S.I. Radko, E.K. Urbakh, and V.A. Faleev, Electroplasma processing/utilization of carbonaceous technogeneous waste, in: Proc. XVII Cogress, May 21–25, 2012, St.-Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”, St. Petersburg, P. 127–131.Google Scholar
- 11.V.S. Cherednichenko, A.S. Anshakov, and M.G. Kuzmin, Plasma Electro-Technological Installations, NSTU, Novosibirsk, 2011.Google Scholar