Amplitude-frequency characteristics of acoustic oscillations in T-shaped channels
- 26 Downloads
The experimental and calculated amplitude-frequency characteristics of pressure pulsations in T-shaped channels are compared. For the numerical simulation, a method was used based on solving the one-dimensional unsteady gas dynamics equations and taking into account the peculiarities in the area of channels branching. A good agreement between the spectra of static pressure pulsations and experimental results is shown.
Keywordsequations of gas dynamics boundary conditions flow in the channel branched channel side channel mathematical modeling resonance conditions of channel conjugation local resistance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N.I. Mikheev, I.A. Davletshin, and V.M. Molochnikov, Heat transfer in separated pulsating flow, Thermal Processes in Engineering, 2009, Vol. 1, No. 8, P. 314–317.Google Scholar
- 2.I.A. Davletshin, O.A. Dushina, P.S. Zanko, N.I. Miheev, and V.M. Molochnikov, Turbulent flow separation and heat transfer characteristics under nonstationary hydrodynamic conditions, Izvestiya RAN. Energetika, 2011, No. 1, P. 56–69.Google Scholar
- 3.N.I. Mikheev, D.V. Kratirov, and N.S. Dushin, Simulation of unsteady processes in gas pipeline system, Gas Industry, 2010, No. 3, P. 50–51.Google Scholar
- 5.I.A. Davletshin, N.I. Mikheev, and A.E. Golzman, Hydraulic resistance of a smooth pipe with pulsating gas flow, Transactions of Academenergo, 2011, No. 1, P. 22–30.Google Scholar
- 6.E.P. Valueva, Pulsating turbulent pipe flow. Part 2. Flow under conditions of liquid compressibility effects, MPEI Newsletter, 2007, No. 2, P. 16–22.Google Scholar
- 8.V.I. Terekhov and Yu.M. Mshvidobadze, Aerodynamics and resistance of a cylindrical duct with injection of a radial slot jet, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 2000, Vol. 7, No. 1, P. 69–77.Google Scholar
- 9.R.D. Enikeev and A.A. Chernousov, Simulation and experimental research of unsteady gas flow in branched pipeline, Herald of the UGATU, 2007, Vol. 9, No. 6, P. 98–106.Google Scholar
- 11.V.E. Alemasov, A.F. Dregalin, and A.P. Tishin, Theory of Rocket Engines, Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1989.Google Scholar
- 13.I.E. Idelchik, Handbook of Hydraulic Resistance, Begell House Publishers, New York, 2007.Google Scholar
- 14.P.J. Roache, Computational Fluid Dynamics. Hermosa Publishers, Albuquerque, 1976.Google Scholar
- 15.P. Profos, Handbuch der industriellen Messtechnik, Vulkan-Verlag, Essen, 1974.Google Scholar