The relativistic fluid ball as a stratified model of an astrophysical object
A relativistic fluid ball with an inhomogeneous static stratified matter configuration is considered. A model of an astrophysical object with this structure of matter is constructed.
KeywordsNeutron Star Stellar Mass Astrophysical Object Compactness Factor Dominant Energy Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. M. Baranov and A. Yu. Osipov, Transactions of NKSF-XXXVIII (Krasnoyarsk, SibFU, 2009), p. 122 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Baranov and A. Yu. Osipov, Transactions of Russian school-seminar GRACOS-2010, p. 141 (2010) (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Baranov, Abstr. of the Confer. “200 Years of Kazan University”, p. 107 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Baranov, Vestnik of Krasnoyarsk State University, Phys. Math. Sci. No. 1, 5 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Baranov, Zh. SibFU. Mat. Fiz. 4(1), 3 (2011).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011