The catastrophe theory, Petrov’s algebraic classification and gravitational phase transitions
A close relationship is demonstrated between the catastrophe theory, Petrov’s algebraic classification of the gravitational fields and the theory of phase transitions.
KeywordsCatastrophe Theory Cusp Point Cusp Catastrophe Degenerate Point Algebraic Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. Z. Petrov, New Methods in General Relativity (Nauka, Moscow, 1966, in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Petrov, Einstein Spaces (Pergamon Press, 1969).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Poston and I. Stewart, Catastrophe Theory and Its Applications (Pitman, 1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Baranov, Dep. VINITI USSR, No. 2632-76 (1976) (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Baranov, Abstr. of the Conference “200 Years of Kazan University” (in Russian), p. 107 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Baranov, Zh. SibFU. Mat. Fiz. 4(1), 3 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Baranov, Transactions of the Russian School-Seminar GRACOS-2010 (in Russian), p. 132 (2010).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011