Simulation of Phytoplankton Community Transformations in the Ivankovo and Rybinsk Reservoirs: Graphical Analysis
- 55 Downloads
The paper describes a method of graphical analysis developed for freshwater ecosystems. The method was first used to analyze the structure of phytoplankton communities in the Ivankovo and Rybinsk reservoirs. Step-by-step spatial transformations of phytoplankton structure were revealed. Three scenarios of their transformation were highlighted.
Keywords:graphical analysis phytoplankton taxonomic structure
This work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 17-05-00673/19.
- 1.Davydova, N.N. Diatomovye vodorosli–indikatory prirodnykh uslovii vodoemov v golotsene (Diatoms as Indicators of Environmental Conditions in Holocene Water Bodies), Leningrad: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar
- 2.Devyatkin, V.G. and Kuzmin G.V., Ivan’kovskoe Vodokhranilishche (The Ivankovo Reservoir), Leningrad: Nauka, 1978, pp. 71–85.Google Scholar
- 3.Korneva, L.G., Solovieva, V.V., and Makarova, O.S., Diversity and Dynamics of Planktonic Algocoenoses of the Upper and Middle Volga Reservoirs (Rybinsk, Gorky, and Cheboksarskoye) under Conditions of Eutrophication and Climate Change, Proceedings of the Papanin Institute for Biology of Inland Waters, Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 76(79), Yaroslavl: Filigran, 2016, pp. 35–45.Google Scholar
- 5.Razumovsky, L.V. Otsenka transformatsii ozernyh ekosistem metodom diatomovogo analiza (Assessment of Lake Ecosystem Transformations Using Diatom Analysis), Moscow: GEOS, 2012.Google Scholar
- 7.Rukovodstvo po gidrobiologicheskomu monitoringu presnovodnyh ekosistem (Guidelines for the Freshwater Ecosystem Hydrobiological Monitoring). St. Petersburg: Gidrometizdat, 1992.Google Scholar
- 8.Current state of the Rybinsk Reservoir ecosystem. Proc. Papanin Inst. Biol. Inland Waters, Russian Acad. Sci., vol. 67(70), St. Petersburg: Gidrometizdat, 1993.Google Scholar