Information Support Technology in Managing the Volga–Kama Cascade of Reservoirs
- 6 Downloads
The paper presents the structure of information support technology and algorithms of the decision-making process in managing the Volga–Kama cascade of reservoirs, as well as the results of implementing into the operational practice of a technology for regulating reservoirs and the prospects of its use for solving water problems.
Keywordsthe Volga–Kama cascade regulation of reservoirs computer technology hydrological data support
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Antokhina, E.N. and Zhuk, V.A., Application of the ECOMAG model to simulation of river runoff from watersheds differing in their area, Vodn. Khoz. Rossii: Probl., Tekhnol., Upravl., 2011, no. 4, pp. 17–32.Google Scholar
- 2.Bednaruk, S.E., Variability of inflow to the reservoirs of the Volga–Kama cascade of hydroelectric power stations: natural cyclicity and influence of climate change, Proc. British-Russian Conference: Hydrological Consequences of Climate Change, Barnaul, 2009, pp. 166–168.Google Scholar
- 3.Bednaruk, S.E. and Motovilov, Yu.G., Technology of information support in the management of water reservoirs cascades, Gidrotekhn. Stroit., 2017, no. 7, pp. 22–35.Google Scholar
- 4.Dilman, N.A., Mastryukova, A.V., Bednaruk, S.E., and Chukanov, V.V. Development of dynamic volume nomograms using hydrodynamic simulation, Uglich reservoir, Prirodoobustroistvo, 2015, no. 2, pp. 69–73.Google Scholar
- 6.Khamitov R.Z., Seliverstova M.V., Shevchuk A.V., Ryzhkov Yu.A., Rezul’taty deyatel’nosti Rosvodresursov v 2004–2007 godah i zadachi na perspektivnyj period do 2020 goda (Results of the Activity of the Federal Agency for Water Recourses in 2004–2007 and forward-looking up to 2020 tasks). Upravlenie vodnymi resursami Rossii (Water Resources Management in Russia), part 11, Moscow, AMA-PRESS, 2008, pp. 266–282.Google Scholar
- 7.Kuchment, L.S., Demidov, V.N., and Motovilov, Yu.G., Formirovanie rechnogo stoka: fisikomatematicheskie modeli (River Runoff Formation: Physically Based Models). Moscow, Nauka, 1983.Google Scholar
- 8.Kompleksnyi analiz vozdeistviya regulirovaniya stoka reki Volgi na ekosistemy poimy i del’ty (Comprehensive Analysis of the Impact of Flow Regulation of the Volga River Ecosystems in Floodplains and Deltas), Leummens, H., Ed., Astrakhan–Volgograd, UNESCO, 2004.Google Scholar
- 11.Motovilov, Yu., ECOMAG: A Distributed Model of Runoff Formation and Pollution Transformation in River Basins, IAHS Publ., 361, 2013, pp. 197–205.Google Scholar
- 12.Motovilov, Yu.G., Dmitriev E.S., Bednaruk, S.E., Gerasimov, S.V., and Egorov V.M., Automated information and control system (AICS) “Water resources,” Vodnye Resursy. Problemy i Puti Ikh Resheniya, Yoshkar-Ola, 2003, pp. 17–40.Google Scholar