Geoenvironmental response of the Yenisei Siberia mid-taiga landscapes to global warming during late XX–early XXI centuries
- 41 Downloads
The response of middle boreal landscapes in the Yenisei Siberia to climate warming is considered. Changes in the systems of exodynamics, natural permafrost and nonpermafrost landscapes are analyzed based on a series of studies. Permafrost landscapes are ranked by their susceptibility to climate warming. Changes in the habitats were identified. The aggravating problems of the local population in the sphere of the use of taiga resources, characterizing the current stage of changes in the environment and climate are demonstrated.
Keywordsclimate warming and instability permafrost landscapes middle taiga landscape indicators exodynamic processes and phenomena nature management in taiga zone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Geologicheskoe stroenie SSSR i zakonomernosti razmeshcheniya poleznykh iskopaemykh (Geological Structure of the USSR and Regularities in Mineral Resource Distributions), vol. 4, Sibirskaya platforma (Siberian Platform), Malich, N.S, Masaitis, V.L, Surkov, V.S, Eds., Leningrad: Nedra, 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.Gorshkov, S.P. and Barkov, V.V., Basic framework of a legend for analytical geomorphological maps of consolidated alimentation zones in the Yenisei Siberia, in Geomorfologicheskoe kartirovanie v s”emochnykh masshtabakh (Geomorphological Mapping at Survey Scales), Moscow: Izd. MGU, 1975, pp. 143–152.Google Scholar
- 3.Gorshkov, S.P., Environmental shock in the Central Siberia: causes and consequences, Geogr. Perv. Sent., 2008, no. 4, pp. 10–16.Google Scholar
- 4.Elagin, I.N., Vremena goda v lesakh Rossii (Seasons in Russian Forests), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1994.Google Scholar
- 5.Klimat, merzlota i landshafty Sredneeniseiskogo regiona (Climate, Permafrost, and Landscapes in the MiddleYenisei Region), Gorshkov, S.P, and Arshinova, M.A, Eds., Moscow: Izd. MGU, 2003.Google Scholar
- 6.Leshchikov, F.N. and Shats, M.M., Merzlye porody yuga Srednei Sibiri (Permafrost in the Southern Central Siberia), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1983.Google Scholar
- 7.Krupnik, I.I., Arkticheskaya etnoekologiya (Arctic Etnoecology), Moscow: Nauka, 1989.Google Scholar
- 8.Natsional’nyi atlas Rossii. Priroda. Ekologiya (National Atlas of Russia: Nature, Ecology), vol. 2, Moscow: Roskartografiya, 2007.Google Scholar
- 9.Medvedkov, A.A., Kets: taiga culture and traditional economy under current social–economic and natural–climatic conditions, Region. Issled., 2012, no. 4, vol. 38, pp. 142–147.Google Scholar
- 10.Khromov, S.P., On climate continentality, Izv. Vses. Geogr. O-va, 1957, vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 10–16.Google Scholar