Rational homology of the order complex of zero sets of homogeneous quadratic polynomial systems in ℝ3
- 21 Downloads
The naturally topologized order complex of proper algebraic subsets in RP2 defined by systems of quadratic forms has the rational homology of S 13.
KeywordsExact Sequence STEKLOV Institute Spectral Sequence Homology Group Order Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. G. Gorinov, “Real cohomology groups of the space of nonsingular curves of degree 5 in CP2,” Ann. Fac. Sci. Toulouse, Math., Sér. 6, 14 (3), 395–434 (2005); arXiv:math/0105108 [math.AT].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Vassiliev, “Homology of spaces of homogeneous polynomials in R2 without multiple zeros,” Tr. Mat. Inst. im. V.A. Steklova, Ross. Akad. Nauk 221, 143–148 (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Vassiliev, Proc. Steklov Inst. Math. 221, 133–138 (1998)].Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Vassiliev, “Topological order complexes and resolutions of discriminant sets,” Publ. Inst. Math., Nouv. Sér. 66, 165–185 (1999).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Vassiliev, “How to calculate homology groups of spaces of nonsingular algebraic projective hypersurfaces,” Tr. Mat. Inst. im. V.A. Steklova, Ross. Akad. Nauk 225, 132–152 (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Vassiliev, Proc. Steklov Inst. Math. 225, 121–140 (1999)].Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Vassiliev, “Homology groups of spaces of non-resultant quadratic polynomial systems in R3,” arXiv: 1412.8194 [math.AT].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2015