Demonstration representation and tensor products of Clifford algebras
It is proved that the tensor product of any Clifford algebras is isomorphic to a single Clifford algebra over some commutative algebra. It is also proved that any complex or real Clifford algebra C(p, q) can be represented as a tensor product of Clifford algebras of the second and first orders. A canonical form of such a representation is proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. Jacobson, Structure and Representations of Jordan Algebras (Am. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1968), Colloq. Publ. 39.Google Scholar
- 3.H. B. Lawson, Jr. and M.-L. Michelsohn, Spin Geometry (Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, NJ, 1989).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Lounesto, Clifford Algebras and Spinors, 2nd ed. (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2001).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Marchuk, Field Theory Equations and Clifford Algebras (Regulyarnaya i Khaoticheskaya Dinamika, Izhevsk, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.N. Marchuk, Field Theory Equations (CreateSpace Independent Publ. Platform, Scott Valley, CA, 2012).Google Scholar
- 7.N. G. Marchuk and D. S. Shirokov, Introduction to the Theory of Clifford Algebras (Fazis, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar