Holographic relation between p-adic effective action and string field theory
- 43 Downloads
We consider two holographically related theories. As the first (d + 1)-dimensional theory, we consider a model in which the (d + 1)-dimensional space is the direct product of ℝ d and the half-axis ℝ+ and in which the kinetic operator has a nonlocal term induced by the nonlocal kinetic operator of the p-adic effective action. It turns out that the kinetic operator in the second, holographically related, d-dimensional theory is the kinetic operator of the string field theory effective action.
KeywordsSTEKLOV Institute Nonlocal Term Holographic Description Kinetic Operator String Field Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Aref’eva, “Holography for quark-gluon plasma formation in heavy ion collisions,” Proc. Sci. ICMP 2012, 025 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Ya. Arefeva, D. M. Belov, A. A. Giryavets, A. S. Koshelev, and P. B. Medvedev, “Noncommutative field theories and (super)string field theories,” in Particles and Fields: Proc. XI Jorge André Swieca Summer School, São Paulo, 2001 (World Sci., Singapore, 2002), pp. 1–163; arXiv: hep-th/0111208.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Casalderrey-Solana, H. Liu, D. Mateos, K. Rajagopal, and U. A. Wiedemann, “Gauge/string duality, hot QCD and heavy ion collisions,” arXiv: 1101.0618 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 8.I. Ya. Aref’eva and I. V. Volovich, “On large N conformal theories, field theories in anti-de Sitter space and singletons,” arXiv: hep-th/9803028.Google Scholar
- 13.I. Ya. Aref’eva, “Nonlocal string tachyon as a model for cosmological dark energy,” in p-Adic Mathematical Physics (Am. Inst. Phys., Melville, 2006), AIP Conf. Proc. 826, pp. 301–311; arXiv: astro-ph/0410443.Google Scholar
- 15.I. Ya. Aref’eva and I. V. Volovich, “Cosmological daemon,” J. High Energy Phys., No. 8, 102 (2011); arXiv: 1103.0273 [hep-th].Google Scholar