Some algorithms for the dynamic reconstruction of inputs
- 35 Downloads
For some classes of systems described by ordinary differential equations, a survey of algorithms for the dynamic reconstruction of inputs is presented. The algorithms described in the paper are stable with respect to information noises and computation errors; they are based on methods from the theory of ill-posed problems as well as on appropriate modifications of N.N. Krasovskii’s principle of extremal aiming, which is known in the theory of guaranteed control.
Keywordsreconstruction control models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. N. Krasovskii, Control of a Dynamical System (Nauka, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods for Solving Ill-Posed Problems (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. S. Osipov, in Number and Thought (Znanie, Moscow, 1987), Issue 10, pp. 7–27 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.P. A. Vanrolleghem and M. Van Daele, Water Science and Technology 30(4), 243 (1994).Google Scholar
- 14.J. D. Stigter, D. Vries, and K. J. Keesman, in Proc. of the European Control Conference (Cambridge, 2003), Paper 066.Google Scholar
- 17.V. I. Maksimov, in Modern Mathematics and Its Application: Optimal d]Control (VINITI, Moscow, 2001), Vol. 97, pp. 91–110 [in Russian].Google Scholar