Logarithmic potential β-ensembles and Feynman graphs
- 46 Downloads
We present a diagrammatic technique for calculating the free energy of the matrix eigenvalue model (the model with an arbitrary power of the Vandermonde determinant) to all orders of the 1/N expansion in the case when the limiting eigenvalue distribution spans an arbitrary (but fixed) number of disjoint intervals (curves) and when logarithmic terms are present. This diagrammatic technique is corrected and refined as compared to our first paper with B. Eynard of 2006.
KeywordsSTEKLOV Institute Conformal Block Bergman Kernel FEYNMAN Graph Black Vertex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. Borot, B. Eynard, S. N. Majumdar, and C. Nadal, “Large Deviations of the Maximal Eigenvalue of Random Matrices,” arXiv: 1009.1945 [math-ph].Google Scholar
- 4.L. Chekhov and B. Eynard, “Hermitian Matrix Model Free Energy: Feynman Graph Technique for All Genera,” J. High Energy Phys., No. 3, 014 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Chekhov and B. Eynard, “Matrix Eigenvalue Model: Feynman Graph Technique for All Genera,” J. High Energy Phys., No. 12, 026 (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Dijkgraaf and C. Vafa, “Toda Theories, Matrix Models, Topological Strings, and N = 2 Gauge Systems,” arXiv: 0909.2453 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 7.T. Eguchi and K. Maruyoshi, “Penner Type Matrix Model and Seiberg-Witten Theory,” J. High Energy Phys., No. 2, 022 (2010); arXiv: 0911.4797 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 8.B. Eynard, “Topological Expansion for the 1-Hermitian Matrix Model Correlation Functions,” J. High Energy Phys., No. 11, 031 (2004); arXiv: hep-th/0407261.Google Scholar
- 11.A. Marshakov, A. Mironov, and A. Morozov, “Zamolodchikov Asymptotic Formula and Instanton Expansion in N = 2 SUSY N f = 2N c QCD,” J. High Energy Phys., No. 11, 048 (2009); arXiv: 0909.3338 [hep-th].Google Scholar