Vertical passage of obstacles by an aircraft under wind disturbance
The adaptive control method is applied to the problem of the vertical passage of obstacles by an aircraft under wind disturbance. Constructions of the theory of differential games are used.
Keywordsadaptive control differential games aircraft control wind disturbance numerical constructions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.V. M. Kein, Optimization of Control Systems by a Minimax Criterion (Nauka, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.N. D. Botkin and V. S. Patsko, Analysis of the Application of Methods from the Theory of Differential Games to Modeling Wind Disturbances (Sverdlovsk, 1987), Available from VINITI, No. 01880003467 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.Systems of Digital Control of an Airplane, Ed. by A. D. Aleksandrov and S. M. Fedorov (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.N. D. Botkin, M. A. Zarkh, V. N. Kein, et al., Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Tekh. Kibernet. 1, 68 (1993).Google Scholar
- 17.I. V. Ostoslavskii and I. V. Strazheva, Flight Dynamics: Aircraft Trajectories (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1969) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 19.C. E. Dole, Flight Theory and Aerodynamics (Wiley, New York, 1981).Google Scholar
- 20.M. Ivan, in Proc. AIAA Flight Simulation Technologies Conf. (St. Louis, MO, 1985), pp. 57–61.Google Scholar
- 21.N. D. Botkin, V. S. Patsko, and V. L. Turova, Development of Algorithms for Constructing Extremal Wind Disturbances (Sverdlovsk, 1987), Available from VINITI, No. 01880003467 [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2010