Problems of homeomorphism arising in the theory of grid generation
- 164 Downloads
Some general criteria of being a homeomorphism for continuous maps of topological spaces and topological manifolds are proved in this paper, as well as criteria of being a diffeomorphism for smooth maps of smooth manifolds.
KeywordsTopological Space STEKLOV Institute Relative Interior Cell Decomposition Topological Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.O. V. Ushakova, in Advances in Grid Generation, Ed. by O. V. Ushakova (Nova Science, New York, 2007), pp. 241–278.Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Prokhorova, in Problems of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics (UrO RAN, Yekaterinburg, 2007), pp. 65–69 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Rokhlin and D. B. Fuks, Beginner’s Course in Topology: Geometric Chapters (Nauka, Moscow, 1977; Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1984).Google Scholar
- 10.P. S. Aleksandrov and B. A. Pasynkov, Introduction to Dimension Theory. Introduction to the Theory of Topological Spaces and to General Dimension Theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.J. Mankres, Elementary Differential Topology (Princeton Univ., Princeton, NJ, 1963).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2008