Problems of homeomorphism arising in the theory of grid generation
Some general criteria of being a homeomorphism for continuous maps of topological spaces and topological manifolds are proved in this paper, as well as criteria of being a diffeomorphism for smooth maps of smooth manifolds.
- 2.O. V. Ushakova, in Advances in Grid Generation, Ed. by O. V. Ushakova (Nova Science, New York, 2007), pp. 241–278.Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Prokhorova, in Problems of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics (UrO RAN, Yekaterinburg, 2007), pp. 65–69 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Rokhlin and D. B. Fuks, Beginner’s Course in Topology: Geometric Chapters (Nauka, Moscow, 1977; Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1984).Google Scholar
- 10.P. S. Aleksandrov and B. A. Pasynkov, Introduction to Dimension Theory. Introduction to the Theory of Topological Spaces and to General Dimension Theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.J. Mankres, Elementary Differential Topology (Princeton Univ., Princeton, NJ, 1963).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2008