The Delin software system and examples of using it in constructing systems for control of thermal power installations
- 43 Downloads
The possibilities of using the Delin software system as a fully functional product intended for designing and implementing algorithms for monitoring and control of power installations are considered. The main components of the software system are described. Data on a few types of systems constructed on the basis of the Delin software system and put in operation at power stations and other facilities are presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Gavrilov, V. N. Podobryaev, Yu. N. Chausov, et al., “Experience in Developing and Updating Automatic Process Control Systems of the Water Treatment Facilities at Cogeneration Power Plants,” Therm. Eng., No. 7, 562 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.RD (Guiding Document) 153-34.1-35.127-2002: General Technical Requirements for Computerized Automation Suites Used to Construct Automated Process Control Systems for Thermal Power Stations (RAO EES Rossii, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Shestakov and E. S. Kudryavtsev, “The Delin Software System,” Avtom, IT v Energ., No. 3 (8), 21–26 (2010).Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Borisova, V. M. Kachanov, V. I. Konovalov, et al., “Development of and Experience in Using the Del’tek Computerized Automation System for Furnishing Thermal Power Facilities with Automated Process Control Systems,” Therm. Eng., No. 7, 583 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.B. K. Bedrin, V. I. Konovalov, V. M. Okladnikov, et al., “The Distributed Regina System for Recording and Indicating Analog Parameters and Possibilities for Its Development,” Therm. Eng., No. 10, 805 (2005).Google Scholar