Regularities of Initiated Goudron Cracking in a Flow Reactor
- 5 Downloads
Experimental findings concerning the efficiency of the Moscow refinery process for thermal-oxidative cracking in goudron processing are given. It was shown that combining both the processes of partial oxidation of feedstock with oxygen and the cracking, the high degree of goudron conversion to motor distillates and other marketable products was attained without hydrogen. Optimum conditions for initiated cracking were found when motor fractions and road tar or furnace fuel oil were obtained simultaneously under continuous conditions.
Keywords:initiated cracking optimum conditions air goudron light fractions furnace fuel oil road tar
This study was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, project no. RFMEFI57714X0107.
- 1.Meiers, R.A., Osnovnye protsessy neftepererabotki. Spravochnik (Basic Processes in Petroleum Refining: A Handbook), St. Petersburg: Professiya, 2011.Google Scholar
- 2.Kapustin, V.M. and Gureev, A.A., Tekhnologiya pererabotki nefti. Ch. 2. Destruktivnye protsessy (Petroleum Refining Technology, vol. 2: Destructive Processes), Moscow: KolosS, 2007.Google Scholar
- 3.Shvets, V.F., Kozlovskii, R.A., Luganskii, A.I., Gorbunov, A.V., and Suchkov, Yu.P., The induced cracking of heavy oils of different nature and compositions in a continuous flow reactor, Theor. Found. Chem. Eng., 2017, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 571–574. https://doi.org/ 10.1134/S0040579516050225CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Luganskiy, A., Gorbunov, A., Ushin, N., Kozlovskiy, R., Shvets, V., and Suchkov, Y., Thermo-oxidizing cracking (TOC) of heavy oil residues, Proc. XXI International Conference on Chemical Reactors CHEMREACTOR-21, Delft, 2014, p. 274.Google Scholar
- 5.Baril’chuk, M.V., Shvets, V.F., Kozlovskii, R.A., Suchkov, Yu.P., Luganskii, A.I., and Baikova, E.A., Thermal and oxidative viscosity breaking: A new high-efficiency method for petroleum refining, Oil Gas J. Russ., 2015, no. 4 (92), pp. 64–65.Google Scholar
- 6.Gorbunov, A.V., Luganskii, A.I., and Ushin, N.S., Thermal and oxidative cracking of heavy petroleum residue, Usp. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2015, vol. 29, no. 7 (166), pp. 108–110.Google Scholar