Studying the Chemical and Energy Engineering Process of the Strengthening Calcination of Phosphorite Pellets Containing Free Carbon
- 14 Downloads
The chemical and energy engineering processes of sintering and calcination, which are of practical importance in the chemical and energy engineering system of the thermal treatment of phosphorite pellets containing free carbon, have been studied. They are thermally activated processes that occur in phosphate raw materials during heating. Some results of thermogravimetric, thermomechanical, structural, and microray analyses have been presented. The multifactor dependence of the sintering and calcination of coke-containing phosphorite pellets has been revealed. The dependence of the strength of phosphorite pellets and the degree of coke burnup on the temperature and the coke content in different heating regimes and the change in the weight and relative expansion of the material of pellets in oxidative and neutral media depending on the coke content and the heating rate have been established.
Keywordschemical engineering combustion sintering kinetics temperature phosphorite pellet dissociation of carbonates coke
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Leont’ev, L.I., Physicochemical characteristics of the integrated processing of iron-bearing ores and technogenic wastes, XX Mendeleevskii s"ezd po obshchei i prikladnoi khimii. Tezisy dokladov v 5 tomakh (XX Mendeleev Congress on General and Applied Chemistry: Abstracts of Papers, 5 vols.), Yekaterinburg: Ural. Otd., Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2016, p. 92.Google Scholar
- 6.Geguzin, Ya.E., Fizika spekaniya (Physics of Sintering), Moscow: Nauka, 1984.Google Scholar
- 7.Shumakov, N.S. and Kunaev, A.M., Aglomeratsiya fosforitov (Agglomeration of Phosphorites), Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1982.Google Scholar
- 8.Bogatyrev, A.F. and Panchenko, S.V., Matematicheskie modeli v teplotekhnologii fosfora (Mathematical Models in the Heat Technology of Phosphorus), Moscow: Mosk. Energ. Inst., 1996.Google Scholar
- 9.Andrievskii, R.A., Poroshkovoe materialovedenie (Powdered Materials Science), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1991.Google Scholar
- 12.Bobkov, V.I., Modeling of thermally activated chemical processes of the calcination of phosphorite pellets in the dense bed of a conveyor-type calcining plant, Khim. Prom-st. Segodnya, 2017, no. 2, pp. 50–56.Google Scholar
- 13.Panchenko, S.V., Automated analysis of the energysaving potential in a thermal engineering system for phosphorus production, Theor. Found. Chem. Eng., 2004, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 538–544. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:TFCE.0000043807.10514.5a.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 17.Talkhaev, M.P., Borisova, L.I., Sukharnikov, Yu.I., and Gal’perina, S.Ya., Proizvodstvo fosforitovykh okatyshei (Production of Phosphorite Pellets), Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1989.Google Scholar