Proposal for Creating a Device for Deorbiting Low-Earth-Orbit CubeSats
- 6 Downloads
The article discusses proposals for creating a standard unit based on CubeSat technology, an independent autonomous aerobraking device based on inflatable balloons or a solar sail cone section. The proposed devices have a simple start-up system and are an additional component in the CubeSat assembly for deorbiting from low-Earth orbits.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alifanov, O.M., Medvedskii, A.L., Terent’ev, V.V., and Lyskov, D.V., Experience for designing descent vehicledemonstrator and for introducing aeroelastic unfold structure elements in space engineering, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2017, no. 2, pp. 127–133.Google Scholar
- https://doi.org/cosmomayak.ru/news/article/kosmicheskijsputnikmajak-nabiraet-vysotu. Accessed January 20, 2017.
- https://doi.org/facepla.net/index.php/the-news/45-tech/577-agiantgold-balloon. Accessed January 31, 2017.
- https://doi.org/www.cubesat.org/suppliers/. Accessed January 25, 2017.
- GOST (State Standard) R 52925-2008: Space Technology Items. General Requirements for Mitigation of Near-Earth Space Debris Population, Moscow: Standartinform, 2008.Google Scholar
- Ivankov, A.A., Finchenko, V.S., and Pichkhadze, K.M., Aerothermodynamics of descent container of inflatable structure for cargo delivering form the International Space Station, Tepl. Prots. Tekh., 2009, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 204–207.Google Scholar
- Kashirin, A.V. and Glebanova, I.I., Analysis of modern market of nanosatellites as a disruptive innovation and its development trends in Russia, Molodoi Uch., 2016, no. 7, pp. 855–867.Google Scholar
- Process for Limiting Orbital Debris: NASA Technical Standard Revision A with Change 1, Washington: Natl. Aeronaut. Space Admin., 2011.Google Scholar
- Requirements on Space Debris Mitigation for ESA Projects, ESA/ADMIN/IPOL (2008) Directive, Paris: Eur. Space Agency, 2008.Google Scholar
- Trofimov, S.P., Spacecrafts de-orbiting from the low near-Earth orbits, Cand. Sci. (Phys.-Math.) Dissertation, Moscow, 2015. https://doi.org/library.keldysh.ru/diss.asp?id=2015-trofimov. Cited 02.04.2017.Google Scholar