Use of Programs for Two-Parameter Multiple Impulse Correction of Altitude and Inclination of Circular Orbits
- 7 Downloads
The paper describes the method for the development of programs for two-parameter multiple impulse correction of altitude and inclination of circular orbits. The considered corrections feature the simultaneous adjustment of altitude and inclination of the orbit under limited thrust of the propulsion system of the spacecraft. Low thrust-to-weight ratio of the spacecraft leads to the need for a correction program consisting of several burns of the propulsion system. Thrust vector orientation, burn time, and its operation duration are determined as propulsion system parameters.
Keywordsorbit correction spacecraft propulsion system circular orbit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baranov, A.A., Manevrirovanie kosmicheskikh apparatov v okrestnosti krugovoi orbity (Spacecrafts Maneuvering near the Round Orbit), Moscow: Sputnik, 2016.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V. and Semunkina, V.I., The way to choose orbits’ type for optical-electronic observation space systems, Polet, 2008, no. 3, pp. 12–17.Google Scholar
- El’yasberg, P.E., Vvedenie v teoriyu poleta iskusstvennykh sputnikov Zemli (Introduction to Flight Theory of Artificial Earth’s Satellites), Moscow: Nauka, 1965.Google Scholar
- Evgrafov, A.E. and Pol’, V.G., To the problem on forming the round-like low near-Earth orbits for spacecrafts, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2016, no. 4, pp. 67–75.Google Scholar
- Nazarov, A.E., The way to solve a problem on keeping accurately the geostationary spacecraft in the placed point, in Proektirovanie avtomaticheskikh kosmicheskikh apparatov dlya fundamental’nykh nauchnykh issledovanii (Automated Spacecrafts Design for Fundamental and Applied Scientific Researches), Moscow: MAI-Print, 2012, pp. 89–152.Google Scholar