Engineering Methodology for Assessment оf Spacecraft Structure Shock Load Levels During Pyromechanical Separation
- 5 Downloads
In this paper, we consider an algorithm for estimating the dynamic shock loads on sensitive units, assemblies, systems, and payloads of a spacecraft, as well as on precision elements of its construction occurring near separation belts that are based on linear cumulative and noncumulative pyromechanisms.
Keywordsdetonation explosive detonating elongated charge separation mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Biryukov, A.S., Demenko, O.G., and Mikhalenkov, N.A., Spacecraft impact loading under activating the detonation separation system produced by Lavochkin Research and Production Association, in Materialy XXXXIII Vserossiiskogo simpoziuma po mekhanike i protsessam upravleniya (Proc. XXXXIII All-Russ. Symp. on Mechanics and Control Processes), Moscow: Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2013, pp. 77–86.Google Scholar
- Demenko, O.G. and Mikhalenkov, N.A., Impact loading features of small-size spacecrafts, in Aktual’nye voprosy proektirovaniya avtomaticheskikh kosmicheskikh apparatov dlya fundamental’nykh i prikladnykh nauchnykh issledovanii (Topical Design Problems of Automated Spacecrafts for Fundamental and Applied Scientific Researches), Khimki: NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2015.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V., Kuzin, E.N., Timofeev, V.N., and Chelyshev, V.P., Spacecrafts’ pyroautomatics devices and systems on the base of linear cumulative charges, Polet, 2003, no. 10, pp. 42–49.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V., Biryukov, A.S., Demenko, O.G., and Gorovtsov, V.V., The way to improve separation systems for modern spacecrafts for decreasing impact loads, Polet, 2014b, no. 2, pp. 30–36.Google Scholar
- Fizika vzryva (Explosion Physics), Orlenko, L.P., Ed., Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2002.Google Scholar
- Gorovtsov, V.V., Efanov, V.V., Kotomin, A.A., and Dushenok, S.A., The way to improve methods for calculating the operation ability of piston-type separation detonating devices and their experimental test, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2016, no. 2, pp. 69–77.Google Scholar
- Kotomin, A.A., Dushenok, S.A., Dem’yanenko, D.B., Efanov, V.V., et al., New generation of spacecrafts’ pyroautomatic systems is a result of successful cooperation, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2015, no. 3, pp. 48–54.Google Scholar
- Kuzin, E.N., Zagarskih, V.I., Volkov, A.V., and Kutkina, N.A., RF Patent 2554166, Byull. Izobret., 2015, no. 18.Google Scholar
- Pollard, F.B. and Arnold, J.H., Aerospace Ordnance Handbook, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1966.Google Scholar
- Salamakhin, T.M., Deistvie vzryva udlinennykh zaryadov (Explosion Effect of Elongated Charges), Moscow: Voen.-Inzh. Akad. im. V.V. Kuibysheva, 1958.Google Scholar
- Zagarskih, V.I., Kuzin, E.N., and Efanov, V.V., Delay of ballistic type detonation commands in millisecond range, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2016, no. 2, pp. 47–53.Google Scholar