Spacecraft Equipped with a Space Debris Removal System (Aerothermodynamics, Bulk–Mass Characteristics and Trajectories of Spacecraft Descent from Near-Earth Orbits)
- 20 Downloads
The processes of space debris formation are described; the urgency of the problem of its removal from near-Earth space is noted. A method to prevent the clogging of space by equipping a spacecraft to be launched into orbit with additional devices, simple in design and mode of operation, is presented. The results of the estimation of aerothermodynamics, bulk–mass characteristics and trajectories of low-orbit spacecraft equipped with a space debris disposal system are presented.
Keywordsspace debris near-Earth space inflatable braking device orbit aerodynamics temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chertok, B.E., Rakety i lyudi: Fili-Podlipki-Tyuratam (Rockets and People: Fili-Podlipki-Tyuratam), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1999.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V., Gorovtsov, V.V., Kotomin, A.A., et al., Detonating devices and separation systems for universal space accelerating module Fregat, Polet, 2010, no. 2, pp. 8–14.Google Scholar
- Finchenko, V.S., Polishchuk, G.M., Pichkhadze, K.M., and Moisheev, A.A., Inflatable elements in spacecrafts structures is the progressive technology in space engineering, in Trudy XXX akademicheskikh chtenii po kosmonavtike “Aktual’nye problemy rossiiskoi kosmonavtiki,” Moskva, 25–27 yanvarya 2006 (Proc. 30th Academician Readings on Cosmonautics “Topical Problems of Russian Cosmonautics,” Moscow, Jan. 25–27, 2006), Medvedeva, A.K., Ed., Moscow, 2006, pp. 381–382.Google Scholar
- Golomazov, M.M. and Ivankov, A.A., Software complex for designing the heat protecting system of the spacecrafts reentering into the planetary atmosphere, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2017, no. 3, pp. 41–53.Google Scholar
- Gornostaev, G., United Nations Organization: 300 000 fragments of space debris are the danger for vehicles on orbits. https://doi.org/Ria.ru/science/20091002/187328503. Accessed November 8, 2017.
- Ivankov, A.A., Finchenko, V.S., and Pichkhadze, K.M., Aerothermodynamics of descent container of inflatable structure for cargo delivering form the International Space Station, Tepl. Prots. Tekh., 2009, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 204–207.Google Scholar
- Kul’kov, V.M., Egorov, Yu.G., Krainov, A.M., Shakhanov, A.E., et al., To the problem on designing the small spacecrafts with cruise electric propulsion thruster for researching near-Moon space, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2013, no. 4, pp. 68–74.Google Scholar
- Levkevich, M., The great space cleaning. https://doi.org/Lenta.ru/articles/2015/05/08/spacecleaner/. Accessed November 8, 2017.
- Nesterin, I.M., Pichkhadze, K.M., Sysoev, V.K., Finchenko, V.S., et al., Proposal on designing the device for CUBESAT nanosatellites descent from low near-Earth orbits, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2017, no. 3, pp. 20–26.Google Scholar
- Origin of the new Space Revolution. https://doi.org/www.cubesat.org/suppliers/. Accessed October 5, 2017.
- Petrov, G.I., Izbrannye trudy. Aeromekhanika bol’shikh skorostei i kosmicheskie issledovaniya (Selected Works. High Speed Aerodynamics and Space Researches), Moscow: Nauka, 1992.Google Scholar
- Shmatov, S.I., Finchenko, V.S., and Mordvinkin, A.S., The way to calculate disturbing effect caused by aerodynamic forces and light pressure onto orbital spacecrafts, in Proektirovanie avtomaticheskikh kosmicheskikh apparatov dlya fundamental’nykh nauchnykh issledovanii (Automated Spacecrafts Design for Fundamental Scientific Researches), Khartov, V.V. and Efanov, V.V., Eds., Moscow: NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2014, vol. 2, pp. 699–777.Google Scholar