The Space System for Remote Sensing of the Earth Based on the Arkon Satellite (On the 20th Anniversary of the First Launch)
- 5 Downloads
On the eve of the 20th anniversary of the first launch of the Arkon satellite, the article provides a retrospective of the birth, implementation, and development of this unique project that has no comparable counterparts. The authors also single out those remarkable teams of developers and their leaders whose activities have become part of the history of the Lavochkin Research and Production Association and its pride.
KeywordsArkon satellite spaceborne system for remote sensing of the Earth elliptic orbit highly dynamic simultaneously triaxial control system large electrooptical telescope system high-frequency monitoring linear ground resolution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aronov, A.M., Danilov, V.A., Nikiforov, V.O., Savitskii, A.M., et al., Optical-electronic systems for Earth’s distant probing, St. Petersburg, 2007. https://doi.org/lomo-tech.ru/photos/lomo_kosm_otkr.pdf. Cited 13.05.2017.Google Scholar
- Avtomaticheskie kosmicheskie apparaty dlya fundamental’nykh i prikladnykh nauchnykh issledovanii (Automated Spacecrafts for Fundamental and Applied Scientific Researches), Polishchuk, G.M. and Pichkhadze, K.M., Eds., Moscow: MAI-Print, 2010.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V. and Semunkina, V.I., The way to choose orbits’ type for optical-electronic observation space systems, Polet, 2008, no. 3, pp. 12–17.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V., Martynov, M.B., and Karchaev, Kh.Zh., Scientific potential of Lavochkin Research and Production Association, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2016, no. 3, pp. 73–76.Google Scholar
- Evtushenko, E.N., Loshchenkov, V.I., Semunkina, V.I., and Shostak, S.V., The way to choose orbits of space systems for Earth’s distant probing for solving different applied problems, Aktual’nye problemy rossiiskoi kosmonavtiki: materialy XXXIII akademicheskikh chtenii po kosmonavtike (Proc. 33rd Academic Readings on Cosmonautics “Topical Problems of Russian Cosmonautics”), Moscow, 2009, pp. 508–509. https://doi.org/www.russianspaceweb.com.ARAKS.html. Cited May 13, 2017.Google Scholar
- Loshchenkov, V.I. and Semunkina, V.I., The efficiency of optical-electronic observation space systems at different type of orbits: comparative analysis, Materialy XXXII akademicheskikh chtenii po kosmonavtike (Proc. 32nd Academic Readings on Cosmonautics), Moscow, 2008, p. 455.Google Scholar
- Polishchuk, G.M. and Solodovnikov, S.N., Scientific potential of Lavochkin Research and Production Association, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2009, no. 1, pp. 5–9.Google Scholar
- Shestikhin, V.I., Nazarov, A.E., and Zelenevskii, Yu.V., To the problem of providing stability of high orbital satellites constellations for continuous observation. To the 50th anniversary of Lavochkin Research and Production Association space activity, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2015, no. 3, pp. 132–139.Google Scholar