Aerial Vehicles Developed at Lavochkin Research and Production Association (On the 80th Anniversary of the Lavochkin Association)
- 10 Downloads
The article provides a review of aerial vehicles developed and constructed by the company and a description of automated spacecraft under development in the near-term outlook. The tasks and objectives solved by the spacecraft and how they are implemented are briefly summarized.
KeywordsLA fighter aircraft S-25 air defense systems Burya intercontinental cruise missile Luna Venera >and Mars satellites Astron Granat Spektr astrophysical observatories
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kazmerchuk, P.V., Martynov, M.B., Moskatin’ev, I.V., Sysoev, V.K., and Yudin, A.D., Spacecraft LUNA-25 is the base of new lunar researches, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2016, no. 4, pp. 9–19.Google Scholar
- Kosmicheskii polet NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina (Space Flight of Lavochkin Research and Production Association), Pichkhadze, K.M. and Efanov, V.V., Eds., Moscow: MAI-Print, 2010.Google Scholar
- Polishchuk, G.M., Pichkhadze, K.M., Efanov, V.V., and Martynov, M.B., Space modules of “PHOBOSGRUNT” complex for promising interplanetary stations, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2009, no. 2, pp. 3–7.Google Scholar
- Vaisberg, O.L., VEGA project: memories of the membership. To the 30th anniversary of spacecraft rendezvous with comet Halley, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2016, no. 2, pp. 22–30.Google Scholar
- Yakubovich, N.V., Samolety S.A. Lavochkina (Airplanes of S.A. Lavochkin), Moscow: Russ. Aviats. O-vo, 2002.Google Scholar