The Effect on Small Spacecraft of the Shock Loading Level by Actuation of the Separation System
- 8 Downloads
This paper focuses on the loading of small spacecraft induced by the triggering of separation systems. The article presents the experimental results for the shock loading level of small spacecraft manufactured by Lavochkin Association and analyses the causes of its observed increase. Recommendations are given for changing the testing techniques for the response to shock-impulse loading for similar objects.
Keywordsshock response spectrum strength test shock-impulse loading small spacecraft
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Asyushkin, V.A., Greshilov, P.A., Efanov, V.V., Martynov, M.B., et al., Avtomaticheskie kosmicheskie apparaty dlya fundamental’nykh i prikladnykh nauchnykh issledovanii (Automated Spacecrafts for Fundamental and Applied Scientific Researches), Polishchuk, G.M. and Pichkhadze, K.M., Eds., Moscow: MAI-PRINT, 2010.Google Scholar
- Birukov, A.S., Demenko, O.G., and Mikhalenkov, N.A., Spacecraft impact loading under activating the detonation separation system produced by Lavochkin Research and Production Association, Materialy XXXXIII Vserossiiskogo simpoziuma (Proc. 43rd All- Russian Symp.), Moscow: Russ. Acad. Sci., 2013, vol. 2, pp. 77–86.Google Scholar
- Birukov, A.S., Demenko, O.G., and Mikhalenkov, N.A., Effect of screw stay rigidness onto axial impact load transfer through bodies’ bolted assembly, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2017, no. 1, pp. 28–33.Google Scholar
- Demenko, O.G. and Mikhalenkov, N.A., Impact loading features of small-size spacecrafts, in Aktual’nye voprosy proektirovaniya avtomaticheskikh kosmicheskikh apparatov dlya fundamental’nykh i prikladnykh nauchnykh issledovanii (Topical Design Problems of Automated Spacecrafts for Fundamental and Applied Scientific Researches), Khimki: NPO im. Lavochkina, 2015a, pp. 209–215.Google Scholar
- Demenko, O.G. and Mikhalenkov, N.A., Some approaches for choosing impact test bench for independent tests of spacecraft equipment, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2015b, no. 1, pp. 28–33.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V., Mnogofunktsional’naya kosmicheskaya platforma “Navigator” (Multifunctional Space Platform “Navigator”), Lemeshevskii, S.A., Ed., Khimki: NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2017.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V., Gorovtsov, V.V., Podobedov, Ya.G., et al., New generation of detonating devices for separating spacecraft’s structure: design foundations, Aktual. Probl. Aviats. Aerokosm. Sist.: Protsessy, Modeli, Eksp., 2007, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 18–31.Google Scholar
- Efanov, V.V., Birukov, A.S., Demenko, O.G., and Gorovtsov, V.V., The way to improve separation systems of modern spacecrafts according to impact load decreasing, Polet, 2014b, no. 2, pp. 30–36.Google Scholar
- Gordienko, E.S., Il’in, I.S., et al., Ballistic and navigation flight support for small spacecrafts ZOND-PP and RELEK, Vestn. NPO im. S.A. Lavochkina, 2016, no. 2, pp. 31–43.Google Scholar
- Kotomin, A.A., Efanov, V.V., et al., The problem on decreasing the dynamical effect onto spacecrafts under activating the explosion separation systems, Fundam. Prikl. Probl. Kosm., 2001, no. 4, pp. 34–40.Google Scholar