Microstructure and crystallographic texture of titanium subjected to combined severe plastic deformation processing
Structural studies of the nanocrystalline titanium powders produced by cryogenic milling followed by severe plastic deformation consolidation are performed. The results obtained are compared with the results obtained for monolithic titanium subjected to severe plastic deformation by torsion.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. R. Nugmanov and R. K. Islamgaliev, “The texture strengthening effect in a magnesium alloy processed by severe plastic deformation,” Advanc. Mater. Sci. 31, 157–162 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.R. K. Islamgaliev, M. A. Nikitina, and A. F. Kamalov, “Enhanced thermal stability and mechanical properties of ultrafine-grained aluminum alloy.” Mater. Sci. Forum 667–669, 331–336 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.N. F. Yunusova, R. K. Islamgaliev, and R. Z. Valiev, “High-strain-rate superplasticity in aluminum 1420 and 1421 alloys subjected to equal-channel angular pressing,” Russian Metallurgy (Metally), No. 2, 123–128 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.O. B. Kulyasova, R. K. Islamgaliev, B. Mingler, and M. Zehetbauer, “Microstructure and fatigue properties of the ultrafine-grained AM60 magnesium alloy processed by ECAP,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A503, 175–180 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.R. K. Islamgaliev, N. F. Yunusova, M. A. Nikitina, and K. M. Nesterov, “The effect of alloying elements on superplasticity in an ultrafine-grained aluminum alloy,” Rev. Advanc. Mater. Sci. 25(3), 241–248 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.V. A. Shundalov, V. Yu. Ivanov, V. V. Latysh, I. N. Mikhailov, S. P. Pavlinich, and A. V. Sharafutdi- nov, “Method of producing ultrafine-grained workpieces from metals and alloys,” RF Patent 2393936, Byull. Izobret. (2010).Google Scholar
- 14.Information: site http://www.labosoft.com.pl