Oxidative Desulfurization Performance of CoAPO-5 Catalysts Synthesized by Novel Dynamic Hydrothermal Method
- 3 Downloads
CoAPO-5 molecular sieves were synthesized by a novel dynamic method. Crystallization, morphology and surface acidity were investigated by XRD, SEM, and Py-IR in details, and compared with samples prepared by traditional static method. Synthesis conditions, reaction time, temperature and the amount of catalyst were optimized as important parameters. The desulfurization performance of CoAPO-5 catalysts synthesized by two different methods was evaluated and compared. Also, some experiments were carried out to test selectivity and regenerability of CoAPO-5 catalysts synthesized by the dynamic method. Finally, ODS reaction kinetics and mechanism using CoAPO-5 was studied and discussed. Results indicated that dynamic method greatly shortened crystallization time, while kept the same structure and sulfur removal capacity of CoAPO-5. The dynamic synthesis method could be considered as an alternative method to prepare porous molecular sieves.
Keywords:dynamic method static method CoAPO-5 molecular sieves catalysis oxidative desulfurization
This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (21706017), Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK20150262), Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Advanced Catalytic Materials and Technology (BM2012110).
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 5.Z. X. Jiang, Y. Liu, and X. P. Sun, Chin. J. Catal. 24, 649 (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.Y. Zhang, P. Q. Gao, and H. L. Qin, Inn. Mong. Petrochem. Ind. 22, 32 (2010).Google Scholar
- 19.H. Song and J. Mu, Chem. Ind. Eng. Pro. (China) 30, 303 (2011).Google Scholar
- 20.J. Zheng, M. Li, Y. Luo, B. Zong, and X. Shu, Acta Petrol. Sin.: Pet. Process. Sect. 26, 336 (2010).Google Scholar
- 25.Y. Liu, X. Ren, G. Yang, L. Zhang, and Q. Pei, Mod. Chem. Ind. 34, 100 (2014).Google Scholar
- 26.G. M. Pasquale and E. Senderov, US Patent No. WO2003/043937 (May 30, 2003).Google Scholar
- 27.Y. Chen, P. Liu, and Z. W. Yu, Key Eng. Mater. 609, 288 (2011).Google Scholar
- 29.X. Ji, Z. An, J. Zhao, Q. Niu, L. Song, and B. Mao, Fine Chem. 33, 406 (2016).Google Scholar
- 30.Y. Wei, Chem. Ind. Times 2, 9 (2006).Google Scholar
- 31.J. Wu, R. R. Gatte, and T. G. Roberie, US Patent No. 5389358 (1997).Google Scholar
- 32.S. Hui, C. Xia, and B. Wang, Acta Pet. Sin. Pet. Process. Sect. 28, 933 (2012).Google Scholar
- 33.A. R. Macintosh, Master’s Thesis (Univ. of Western Ontario, Ontario, 2012).Google Scholar
- 40.S. Hui, J. Chen, and J. Zheng, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 45, 150130105502001 (2015).Google Scholar
- 41.X. He, W. Song, and H. An, Chem. Ind. Times 27, 6 (2016).Google Scholar
- 44.Y. Yong, Z. G. Leng, and Y. Q. Yan, J. Chem. Eng. Chin. Univ. 29, 1025 (2005).Google Scholar