Kinetics and Mechanism of the Synthesis of Benzylbutyl Ether in the Presence of Copper-Containing Catalysts
- 13 Downloads
The reaction of the synthesis of benzylbutyl ether via the intermolecular dehydration of benzyl and n-butyl alcohols under the action of copper-containing catalysts is studied by mathematical means. The mechanism of the reaction was proposed, and the values of kinetic parameters are determined. A comparative analysis of the activation energies of possible stages of chemical conversions is performed, and possible routes of the reactions and the catalytic cycles of reactions are determined. Variations in stage rates and the concentrations of all substances participating in the reaction are analyzed.
Keywords:benzylbutyl ether benzyl alcohol n-butanol copper(II) bromide inverse problem of chemical kinetics functional of minimization kinetic model catalytic cycle
This work was partially supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project nos. 18-07-00341, 18-37-00015, 17-43-020155р_а; and by RF Presidential Grant SP-669.2018.5.
- 1.S. A. Voitkevich, 865 Fragrances for Perfumes and Household Chemicals (Pishchev. Prom-st’, Moscow, 1994) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9a.K. F. Koledina, S. N. Koledin, and I. M. Gubaidulin, Registration Certificate of Computer Programs No. 2018619164 (2018);Google Scholar
- 9b.Program. EVM. Bazy Dannykh. Topol. Integr. Mikroskhem, No. 8, 1 (2018).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Novichkova, Yu. O. Bobreneva, I. M. Gubaidullin, et al., USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 19951 (2014), Nauka Obrazov. 1 (2), 52 (2014).Google Scholar
- 12.S. N. Koledin, A. P. Karpenko, K. F. Koledina, et al., Elektrotekh. Inform. Kompleksy Sist. 13 (4), 71 (2017).Google Scholar
- 13.S. I. Spivak, K. F. Koledina, S. N. Koledin, et al., Prikl. Inform. 12 (1), 39 (2017).Google Scholar
- 14.K. F. Koledina, S. N. Koledin, I. M. Gubaidullin, et al., Sist. Upravl. Inform. Tekhnol., No. 3 (61), 79 (2015).Google Scholar
- 15.V. I. Dimitrov, Simple Kinetics (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.I. Chokendorf and Kh. Naimantsvedrait, Modern Catalysis and Chemical Kinetics (Intellekt, Dolgoprudnyi, 2010).Google Scholar