Kinetics of the reduction of p-nitrobenzoic acid esters in nanoreactors on the basis of sulfonated polymers
- 47 Downloads
The kinetics of the reduction of p-nitrobenzoic acid esters in nanoreactors based on sulfonated network polymers containing nanodispersed palladium was studied. The kinetic characteristics of the hydrogenation of aromatic nitro compounds were calculated.
Keywordsnanoreactor network polymers p-nitrobenzoic acid esters hydrogenation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. V. Klyuev, M. G. Abdullaev, and Z. Sh. Abdullaeva, Khim.-Farm. Zh. 44(8), 31 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Juan-Alcniz, E. V. Ramos-Fernandez, F. Kapteijn, and J. Gascon, in Metal Organic Frameworks As Heterogeneous Catalysts, Ed. by F. X. Llabres I Xamena and J. Gascon (RSC Publ., 2013), pp. 310–344.Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Al’tshuler, L. P. Abramova, and O. G. Al’tshuler, RF Patent No. 2291171, Byull. Izobret., p. 296 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.M. D. Mashkovskii, Drugs, 14th ed. (Novaya Volna, Moscow, 2002), Vol. 1 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Ionites. The Catalog (NIITEKhIM, Cherkassy, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Preparative Organic Chemistry, Ed. by N. S. Vulfson (GNTI Khim. Liter., Moscow, 1959), p. 494 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.Physical Encyclopedy, Ed. by A. M. Prokhorov (Sov. Entsiklopediya, Moscow, 1988), Vol. 1, p. 297 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].Google Scholar