Аl2(SO4)3 ⋅ 8(CH3)2SO ⋅ 3Н2О Glass as a Precursor for the Synthesis of Crystalline Аl2(SO4)3 ⋅ 8(CH3)2SO
- 4 Downloads
The new compound Аl2(SO4)3 ⋅ 8(CH3)2SO, which cannot be prepared by direct synthesis, has been synthesized from an Аl2(SO4)3 ⋅ 8(CH3)2SO ⋅ 3Н2О glass. The compound has been identified by X-ray diffraction. Based on IR spectra, it has been concluded that the Al3+ ion has mixed coordination to dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) molecules, and the ligands are linked to each other through the S and O atoms.
Keywords:glass Al3+ ion coordination dimethylsulfoxide
This study was performed on the equipment of the Shared Facilities Center of the Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- 7.E. A. Malinina, V. K. Skachkova, I. V. Kozerozhets, et al., Doklady 404, 41 (2019).Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Kablov, N. U. Bykadorov, O. K. Zhokhova, et al., Zh. Vestn. Kazansk. Tekhnol. Univ. 16 (1), 61 (2013).Google Scholar
- 11.M. I. Frisch, G. W. Truck, H. B. Schlegel, et al., Gaussian 09. Revision A.02 (Gaussian, Wallingford CT, 2009).Google Scholar
- 12.E. G. Tarakanova, I. B. Yukhnevich, and N. B. Librovich, Zh. Khim. Fiz. 24 (6), 44 (2005).Google Scholar
- 13.Yu. N. Kukushkin, Sorosovsk. Obrazovatel. Zh., No. 9, 54 (1997).Google Scholar
- 14.S. B. Ryndarevich, Candidate’s Dissertation in Chemistry (Moscow, 1984).Google Scholar
- 18.Goylord Chemical Company L.L.C. Your Global Leader for DMSO Solutions kk 102.Google Scholar
- 20.K. Nakamoto, Infrared Spectra of Inorganic and Coordination Compounds (Wiley, New York, 1963).Google Scholar
- 25.I. A. Kirilenko, Water–Electrolyte Glass-Forming Systems (Krasand, 2016).Google Scholar
- 26.T. Fischer and B. Eisenmann, Z. Kristallogr. 211, 475 (1996).Google Scholar