Vibrational Spectra and Electrophysical Properties of Li0.2K0.8–yMg1–xSc(Lu)1 + x(MoO4)3 (0 ≤ х ≤ 0.5; 0 ≤ y ≤ 0.3) Solid Solutions with a NASICON Structure
- 2 Downloads
The phase relationships in the subsolidus region of the Li2MoO4–K2MoO4–MgMoO4–Sc2(MoO4)3–Lu2(MoO4)3 system have been studied by X-ray crystallography and vibrational spectroscopy. A phase of variable composition Li0.2K0.8–yMg1–xSc(Lu)1 + x(MoO4)3 (0 ≤ х ≤ 0.5; 0 ≤ y ≤ 0.3) with a NASICON structure (space group R\(\bar 3c\)) was synthesized by the ceramic route. The phase exhibits high conductivity, which makes it a candidate for use as a solid electrolyte with lithium and potassium ion conductivity. The unit cell parameters were determined, and IR and Raman spectra were interpreted.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. I. Lazoryak and V. A. Efremov, Zh. Neorg. Khim. 32, 652 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Ivanov-Shits, A. B. Bykov, and I. A. Verin, Kristallografiya 41, 1060 (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Kozhevnikova and M. V. Mokhosoev, Triple Molybdates (Izd. Buryatskogo Gos. Univ., Ulan-Ude, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Kalinin, S. Yu. Stefanovich, and A. Nogai, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater. 22, 107 (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.K. I. Petrov, M. E. Poloznikova, Kh. T. Sharipov, and V. V. Fomichev, Vibrational Spectra of Molybdates and Tungstates (FAN, Tashkent, 1990) [in Russian].Google Scholar