Study of the Structure of Lithium Thiocyanate Complexes with Benzo-15-Crown-5 by X-ray Diffraction and IR Spectroscopy
- 3 Downloads
The complex formation of lithium thiocyanate with benzo-15-crown-5 (B15C5) was studied. The possibility of formation of both anhydrous and crystal water-containing complexes was demonstrated. The complexes LiB15C5NCS and LiB15C5H2ONCS were synthesized and characterized by X-ray diffraction and IR spectroscopy.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Tsivadze, A. A. Varnek, and V. E. Khutorskii, Metal Complexes with Crown Ligands (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Marokin, V. I. Zhilov, S. V. Demin, et al., Abstracts of Papers, X Conference on Extraction, Ufa, 1994 (Moscow, 1994), p. 147 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Tsivadze, V. I. Zhilov, and S. V. Demin, Koord. Khim. 22, 243 (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.SMART and SADABS Software Reference Manuals, Bruker AXS, Inc., Madison, Wisconsin, USA, 1998.Google Scholar
- 5.SAINT, Version 6.02A, Bruker AXS, Inc., Madison, Wisconsin, USA, 2001.Google Scholar
- 6.SHELXTL-Plus, Version 5.10, Bruker AXS, Inc., Madison, Wisconsin, USA, 1997.Google Scholar
- 9.I. K. Kireeva, N. B. Generalova, V. A. Trofimov, and A. Yu. Tsivadze, Zh. Neorg. Khim. 36, 1464 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Trofimov, I. K. Kireeva, N. B. Generalova, and A. Yu. Tsivadze, Koord. Khim. 16, 1458 (1990).Google Scholar