Calculation of phase equilibria between the gas and the solid phases in the Nb-I and He-Nb-I systems
- 40 Downloads
Phase equilibria in the Nb-I and He-Nb-I systems were calculated. A P-T projection and isobaric sections of the phase diagram of the Nb-I system at 0.1 and 1 atm were constructed. Polythermal sections in the He-Nb-I system are topologically equivalent to the phase diagram of the Nb-I system but have some geometric features. The nature of such features was determined.
KeywordsPhase Diagram Isothermal Section Uranium Dioxide Polythermal Section Stenin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chemical Vapor Deposition: Principles and Application, Ed. by M. I. Hitchman and K. F. Jensen, (Academic, London, 1993).Google Scholar
- 2.Chemical Vapour Deposition: Precursors, Processes and Application, Ed. by A. C. Jones and M. I. Hitchman (RSC Publishing, London, 2009).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Golubenko, S. V. Sysoev, Yu. G. Stenin, and A. A. Titov, Inorg. Mater. 33, 801 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.F. V. Makarov, V. V. Guzeev, and T. I. Guzeeva, Khim. Interesakh Ustoich. Razvit. 18, 657 (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Golubenko, S. V. Sysoev, Yu. G. Stenin, and A. A. Titov, Electrochem. Soc. Proc. 97, 1596 (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.N. N. Kiseleva, Computer Design of Inorganic Compounds: Using Databases and Artificial Intelligence Methods (Nauka, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar